Once you’ve mastered how to make CannaButter, all of your CBD edibles recipes are a breeze. I like to mix up a big batch of this flower butter to keep on hand for my future edibles recipes. If you’re looking for an easy way to make CBD Butter in the crockpot or slow cooker, then you’re in the right place. This recipe also makes a delicious vegan CannaButter.
Whether you’re whipping up a batch of CannaButter Chocolate Chip Cookies or just want to enjoy some avocado toast or fat bomb keto coffee that will get you high, this CannaButter recipe is simple, delicious and will definitely get you high.
- 1/2 ounce decarbed flower
- 1 1/4 cups butter of your choice – including salted, unsalted, vegan, dairy-free
- Combine ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- After cooking, strain the CannaButter in a french press to remove the marijuana.
- Pour into a container with a lid and refrigerate.
Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one month or in the freezer for up to 6 months.