CBD-infused Honey (or CannaHoney) can be a great addition to your Edibles Recipes. While CannaButter can be great in baked goods and CBD oil allows you to expand your menu to savory dishes, CannaHoney lets you add a little sweet CBD to nearly any dish – like your morning oatmeal or afternoon cup of tea.
- 1/4 ounce decarbed flower
- 1 1/8 cups of honey (This recipe also works with maple syrup or molasses.)
- Cheesecloth and string
- Wrap your decarbed pot in the cheesecloth and tie with a string to make a marijuana bundle.
- Place the bundle and the honey in a slow cooker or crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, stirring every couple of hours.
- After cooking, remove the bundle and let cool. Then squeeze out as much excess honey as possible.
- Pour the honey into an airtight container and store in a cool, dark place.
- Use within 6 months.
Don’t want to waste a drop? After cooking, add your cheesecloth bundle to a cup of hot tea and steep for 10 minutes. Enjoy!