¼ cup Infused Cocoa Butter
¼ cup Shea Butter
¼ cup Coconut Oil
¼ cup light oil (such as light olive oil)
10-20 drops of essential oils of choice (optional)
Tea Tree Oil
- Melt the oil together in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils if desired.
- Cool in refrigerator until just beginning to harden.
- Whip on high with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Let set in refrigerator.
- Use at room temperature, store cold and out of the light.
Apply to skin as a moisturizer and/or for pain relief.
*Do not ingest.