- ounce decarboxylated CBD flower
- 16 ounces Everclear Grain Alcohol (190 proof)
- If you haven't already, decarboxylate your CBD by baking it in a 240° F oven for 40 minutes.
- Place the decarboxylated CBD flower at the bottom of a pint-sized mason jar.
- Pour the Everclear alcohol over the CBD flower. Screw the cap tightly and shake gently.
- Place the mason jar in a cool, dark location like a cupboard or closet and leave to infuse.
- Remove the tincture from the cupboard to shake gently once daily for the next 10 days.
- After 10 days, strain the CBD tincture through a coffee filter or cheesecloth into a clean mason jar, separating the plant-matter from the alcohol.
- You now have a CBD tincture. You can choose to evaporate off as much alcohol as desired.