You can be very relaxed and calm with a CBD infused bath bomb in your bath or foot soak. They do not get you high and will not get into your bloodstream however you will feel the soothing and pain relieving effects of the CBD, Epsom salt and other calming natural ingredients of these easy to make CBD infused bath bombs.
3 grams flower
¼ cup coconut oil
1 cup baking soda
½ cup citric acid
½ cup Epsom salt
½ cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon water
10 drops essential oil (Your choice of scent)
Bath Bomb Molds (Optional)
- Infuse: Grind the CBD and combine with the coconut oil in an oven safe dish. Cover and place in a water bath. Place in oven preheated to 250° F for 2 hours. After 2 hours, remove from oven and strain CBD material out of oil. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the oil for the recipe.
- Combine Dry: In a medium bowl combine baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt and cornstarch.
- Combine Wet: In a separate small bowl combine the infused coconut oil and water.
- Mix and mold: Very slowly drizzle the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while constantly mixing. When incorporated the mixture will be dry and fluffy. Pack the mixture into the molds or into muffin tins. Let sit overnight.
- Unmold and wrap each bath bomb individually to store or use.