CBD Tincture Bottle Size: 1 fl oz (30 ml) Servings per Container: 30 Serving Size: 1ml| NON-GMO | MADE IN USA | NO PESTICIDES | LABORATORY TESTED
Grown and extracted from the USA, high-quality CBD. Our CBD products are legal and shipped to all 50 states and internationally. We utilize a whole plant CO2 extraction that allows us to draw the CBD from the plant material and filter out unnatural substances, maximizing pure CBD concentration. Each and every product that leaves the facility is third-party tested to ensure consistency and quality. All CBD Tinctures, regardless of strength, are 1 fluid oz and contain 30 servings at 1ml each.
Benefits of Tinctures
- Drop-by-Drop Dosing. By allowing you to dispense a single drop or two, tinctures allow you to titrate precisely the right dose. Concentrates, flower and baked goods are generally harder to titrate because they can’t be administered drop-by-drop.
- Minimum effective dose. Tinctures offer a great way to learn your minimum effective dose (MED), or the smallest amount of cannabis that is effective for managing your condition. Learning your MED saves money, lowers your cannabis tolerance, helps you select products with the correct potency, and can result in more effective treatment. We recommend that patients begin with 2.5-5mg of THC, then titrate up drop by drop until you reach your MED, waiting at least 60 minutes between doses. Keep in mind that multiple doses throughout a day can be cumulative in effect, and may result in a more potent experience.
- Discreet sublingual application. By taking tinctures directly under the tongue and holding for 15 seconds, cannabinoids are absorbed directly into the bloodstream through the sublingual artery. This administration method is also preferable for those seeking a discreet way to consume cannabis, without the odor created by smoking or vaping. We recommend testing one drop of tincture under the tongue first to gauge the strength of the alcohol. Repeated use of alcohol held under the tongue can lead to irritation–for those who do not like the taste or sensation of alcohol, tinctures can be diluted in a little water to make them more palatable.
- Low-calorie. Unlike many cannabis edibles, tinctures are low calorie—a great solution if you’re actively managing your weight. The average tincture made with 140 proof alcohol is about 7 calories/ml, whereas most baked goods are around 100-200 calories.
- Long shelf-life and flexibility. Tinctures can last for years if kept in a cool, dark place, and can be added to a wide variety of foods including juices, smoothies, soups, sauces and more. Just be sure to keep your tinctures capped tightly to prevent evaporation, and shake well before consuming because separation may occur over time.